EZ QUOTE®: HOME COST ESTIMATOR
What is EZ Quote ®?
EZ Quote® is our response to the most common question we hear from customers: "How much will the house cost me to build?"
EZ Quote® works by consolidating labor rates and building material costs within your zip code area. EZ Quote® provides you an intelligent estimate on the building costs of your new home for the area where you intend to build.
View a sample EZ Quote® in pdf format here. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the sample.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here if you do not have it already.
Why an EZ Quote?
Quick and Easy
- Perfect for first-time buyers who are uncertain about the total construction costs before purchasing a house plan
- Gives you the information required to begin effectively soliciting bids from builders
- Helps you determine your loan needs.
How much does it cost?
- $29.95 for the first EZ Quote® in your order
- $19.95 for each additional EZ Quote® in the same order
- If you provide an email address, your EZ Quotes® will be emailed to you within 3-5 business days. If you do not, then your EZ Quote® will be delivered to you via standard mail.
Where can I find it on the site?
- On any house plan detail page, click "Order this Plan" (You will not need to purchase a plan package to purchase an EZ Quote®)
- The EZ Quote® option can be found towards the bottom of the page under "3. Select Other Options / Add-Ons"
- Specify your construction zip code and your foundation type
- Check out using our secure online ordering process
If you are already registered, simply CLICK HERE to log in and order your EZ Quote®. Not registered? CLICK HERE to register and setup your account.
Please note: The actual construction costs for a house may differ from the figures provided in your EZ Quote® due to changes in economic conditions, building contractor availability and specific building contractor attributes. An EZ Quote® estimate does not include costs for auxiliary expenses, such as excavation, land value or detached structures (unless specifically noted). Information provided by EZ Quote ® is to be used for estimation purposes only. Ultimate Home Plans is not responsible for errors encountered in good faith.